All-Terrain Lawn Mower Association
January 17, 2018, 06:14:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions  - PM someone on the administration team.

Home   Help Search Calendar Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT BUY FROM www.motobatteries.com!!!  (Read 3394 times)
Chris
Administrator

e-Rep: 4

View Profile WWW
« on: July 06, 2009, 01:00:58 PM »

Do not buy anything from motobatteries! These guys are a bunch of idiots.

I purchased a battery from them for my XL100s a week an a half ago. They have refused to ship it out because I didn't give them a physical address. According to them, they've sent me multiple messages asking for one. For one, they're a bunch of liars. They sent me ONE email and I responded to it within minutes of receiving it (I have the emails to verify this). In all communication with them, they're been rude and have had one of those "we're better than you, your a customer and you can go screw off" attitudes.

I sent them my physical address AGAIN (with the email attached to it that I originally sent to them with my physical address). Surprise, surprise, they were rude once again and told me that they were sending me the battery without the acid pack (which renders the battery USELESS - it's nice that these jerks are so spiteful).

I'm happy that I paid with PayPal, because I've opened a dispute against their joke of a company. It's been almost two weeks now that I ordered the battery, it should have taken a few days to get here (FL to VT is 1-2 days VIA ground MAX). If you're too illiterate to read your email, you shouldn't be attempting to run a company.

This was the worst customer service I've dealt with in a long time.
Report to moderator   Logged

Chris
Administrator

e-Rep: 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 01:10:58 PM »

Oh man this is good. Read the following thread, this guy replied.

http://www.secondskinaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46820

creed
Newbie!

e-Rep: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 02:17:38 PM »

Haha. That's pretty epic. I tried to go on that site and my firefox browser has it listed as a "untrustworthy" site and I had to manually unblock it, HAHAH.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: